The Prosumer Resin 3D Printer
The Phrozen Shuffle is the next generation prosumer resin 3D printer. This machine has adopted the good things from the earlier models Phrozen Make & MakeXL. On top of that Phrozen added their latest developments in 3D Printing technology. The Shuffle fuses all Phrozen’s knowledge & expertise into one more stable, mature and accurate 3D printing machine!
Unlike the sleek compact design of the Phrozen Make the Phrozen Shuffle has a relative simple but very functional design. Phrozen deliberately designed it with less customized components, no fancy flip cover, also the case is slightly bigger in size. This way they managed to get the price lower while making the machine easier accessible for repairs, maintenance and mods. Phrozen focussed on functionality for shuffles design. They implemented the best Z-stage in its class and their unique ParaLED Optical engine. Resulting in the best printer in the entry level printer class.
Ettore Maria Bar-BleuCast First impression: finally a PRO 5.5 lcd printer at price of hobby one,Z axis is impressive, leadscrew is zero backslash, z arm is solid like CNC mill, vat quality is superior. Packaging was very good an tools are provided are not cheap quality. I see hard times for D7 and Photon…
Phrozen Self-Developed ParaLED Optical Engine
Phrozen’s ParaLED Optical Engine uses LED array matrix with the size same as LCD panel. Moreover, we narrow down the LED emission angle to make it as parallel as possible. That way, we can increase the efficiency that light pass through LCD and, therefore, improve printing speed and quality.
Phrozen Shuffle is the only entry level 3D Printer with a ParaLED array.
Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw / Ball Bearing for Ultra-Stable Z-axis
Phrozen Shuffle summary
- Uniform printing on the full buildplate
- XY Resolution 47 µm. Suitable for detailed models, jewelry, and dental use
- ParaLED LED Array with 90% optical uniformity, much better than conventional singel point source COB LED
- 50W LED Array combined with uniform light angle for faster resin curing
- 405 nm UV-LED. Works with most commercially available resin
- Touch Screen control
- USB port
- Works standalone, no need for a dedicated PC.
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing. Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- 1 year warranty¹
- Support by Phrozen, Facebook Forum, On-line Customer Service
- Printer Size: 28 * 28 * 42 cm
- Printer Weight: 13 Kg
- Printing Volume: 12 * 6.8 * 20 cm
- XY Resolution: 47 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Printing Speed: 30 mm per hour
- Recommended Layer Height: 10 – 100 µm
In the box
- Resin wiper
- 3DHUB.gr is official Phrozen Reseller
- 1 year warranty, excluding LCD Display, FEP Film and LED Array
Screen Resolutiont: 2K
Recommended minimum thickness of the surfaces:> 0.4 mm
Connectivity: Eterneth, USB – Management software:Open
Printable materials: Resins 405 nm