Specification & Performance
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.050 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 12 sec @ 50 um, Delay 2, Motor Speed 200 (Phrozen Shuffle / Make ParaLED)
- Key Performance: Castable resin with rigidity that is better for fine details, non-water absorption for better storage, and capable of direct casting with wax.
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen Shuffle, Shuffle XL, Make ParaLED, Make XL ParaLED.
- Application: Lost-wax Casting in jewelry
- Post UV cure: 15 min
- Post printing shrinkage: 3%
- Buildplate adhesive needed: Primercat is advised
- Content: 500 gr
About Resin Operation
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.