INDUSTRIAL PLASTIC 3D PRINTER AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
The ProMaker P1000 is a plastic 3D printer offering a large build platform to deliver industrial performance at an affordable price, opening up new fields of application in additive manufacturing by addressing new professional user segments.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
INDUSTRIAL PERFORMANCE MADE ACCESSIBLE
The ProMaker P1000 plastic 3D printer offers industrial performance and high precision in a compact footprint with a 300 x 300 x 300 mm (11 x 11 x 11 in) build platform.
- Optimized mechanical properties: its ten-zone heating system with intelligent temperature control delivers superior, more consistent mechanical properties across the part bed and process repeatability on a wider range of premium 3D printing materials
- High-precision 3D printed parts: the ProMaker P Series machines provide unique levels of precision and superior surface finish, made possible by a fine laser beam and a digital galvo scanning system
- Large portfolio of 3D printing materials: Prodways offers a large range of premium powders, including some with medical and aeronautic certifications, with high powder recyclability rates, saving up to 40% in material consumption per year
- Open materials strategy: our customers can enjoy the freedom to operate the material they need for their industrial application on our full range of 3D printers
- High productivity reducing operating costs
- High accuracy and precision for all your parts
- Best thermal stability for optimized mechanical properties
- Process high-performance materials at very high temperatures
Our compatible materials
The unique technology of the ProMaker P series selective laser sintering 3D printers opens up new ways for Prodways to develop 3D printing materials whose mechanical properties have been inaccessible up to now in additive manufacturing. At the heart of Prodways’ expertise is the creation of premium 3D printing materials compatible with ProMaker P1000:
- PA12-L 1600
The PA12-L 1600 fine polyamide powder is ideal for a wide range of prototyping and rapid manufacturing applications.
The TPU-70A fine polyamide powder is ideal for prototypes and final parts for elastic structures, hoses, grips, bellows, bumpers, gaskets and seals, tubes, toys and modeling for Footwear, Automotive, Aerospace and Luxury industry.
- PA11-GF 3450
The PA11-GF 3450 fine polyamide powder is ideal for mechanical parts in the engine compartment, complex end-use parts for a wide range of applications from Automotive, Aerospace to Military industries.
- PA11-SX 1450
The PA11-SX 1450 fine polyamide powder is ideal for end-use parts for Medical and Dental industry : orthotics, prosthetics, surgical tools, drill guides, etc…
- PA11-SX 1350
The PA11-SX 1350 fine polyamide powder is ideal for Mechanical parts in engine, fuel or oil tanks, complex end-use parts with snap fit and living hinges for a wide range of applications from Aerospace to Automotive industry.
- PP 1200
PolyPropylene is a well-known, versatile plastic, with interesting properties that makes it unique, and in some cases a convenient alternative to PA12.