Το MasterFill SKULPT by Thibra3D είναι ένα ειδικό υλικό το οποίο μπορείτε πολύ εύκολα μετά την εκτύπωση να το χρησιμοποιήσετε σα βάση γλυπτικής για να διορθώσετε ή να προσθέσετε λεπτομέρειες!
Thibra3D Skulpt, the world’s first sculptable filament. Print it… then sculpt it!
Thibra3D Skulpt is an unique filament for 3D printing. Why? It allows the user to make adjustments or changes on 3D prints after printing! Thibra3D Skulpt is infinitely changeable when heated with a hot air gun. A revolutionary choice for industrial designers, prototyping, artists, architects, prop makers or anyone who wants to make complete, clean and extremely smooth creations with their 3D printer.
Step 1: Print it
Step 2: Sculpt it
Step 3: Finish it
Express your creativity tips & tricks
Endless possibilities for creative applications in 3D printing
Thibra3D Skulpt is a temperature sensitive material that behaves like clay. With other laments, you will be forced to start all over again in case you’re not happy with the result. With Thibra3D Skulpt you no longer have to worry about printing lines, blobs or zits in the surface of your 3D print. Just add some heat and make your adjust- ments. The material can be shaped over and over again. Imagine the time, material and frustration you will safe… Thibra3D Skulpt is ideal for every stage of your project.
Thibra3D Skulpt is a product from the product range of Thibra Sculptable Plastics. All Thibra sculpting materials can be painted fast and easy. Just degrease, (spray-)prime and (spray-)paint your project.
Features of Thibra3D Skulpt
- Get rid of print lines, blobs and zits by smoothing the object, with some heat and water
- Light, strong, and self-supporting at all sizes – sculpt without an armature
- In nitely changeable. Adjust, carve, cut and add material to your creation after its 3D printed
- Low working temperature – 70 degrees Celsius is ideal for modeling
- It comes in cool colors lending extreme clarity to forms and shadows
- Easy to paint. Just degrease with soap and lukewarm water and go
- Reusable – never dries out or cracks
- Use an alcohol lamp, hot water or a heat gun to warm speci c areas of your 3D print
- Easily processable for the nest details
- Hard surface, polishable and easy to paint
Tips, tricks and more about working with Thibra Sculptable Plastics can be found at
MasterFill – Choice of Masters – Print Masterpieces